Behavioral Health Treatment Program
Find a Behavioral Health Treatment Program Near You
New Horizons Recovery Centers is a comprehensive behavioral health treatment program located in Kennett Square. We offer an outpatient facility designed to help those struggling with mental illness, addiction and co-occurring disorders. Our experienced staff provide individualized care and attention to each patient in order to create the best possible outcomes.
When looking for a behavioral health treatment program, there are some key things you should keep in mind:
1) Make sure the facility is accredited by local and national organizations such as The Joint Commission or CARF International. Don't be afraid to ask about credentials if you're in doubt. Every reputable treatment facility will be able to provide proof of its accreditation.
2) Check that the program has an evidence-based treatment philosophy. Does their approach to behavioral health treatment include individual counseling, group therapy and other holistic treatments?
3) Assess the staff qualifications and experience. Are they licensed professionals who have a deep understanding of behavioral health disorders? Do they specialize in your particular diagnosis or addiction?
4) Consider the technology used by the behavioral health center. Is it up-to-date with cutting-edge methods for diagnosing and treating behavioral illnesses?
5) Find out about aftercare options - does the facility offer continued care following the completion of initial treatment programs?
6) Learn about family support systems - are family members encouraged to participate in a patient's recovery process and how can they find help if needed?
7) Inquire about the facility's approach to mental health nutrition. Does the behavioral health treatment center offer nutritional counseling and guidance on meal planning?
8) Ask if there is an alumni network - as a patient, will you have access to a community of people who have gone through the behavioral health treatment program and can provide support in your recovery journey?
At New Horizons Recovery Centers we believe in a holistic, evidence-based approach that focuses on all aspects of behavioral health recovery. Our staff is highly qualified professionals with years of experience working with individuals struggling with addiction, depression and other behavioral illnesses. Our facility uses cutting-edge technology for diagnosis and treatments, as well as providing aftercare options and family support systems for our patients. We are proud of the work we do and believe our behavioral health treatment program is one of the best in the area.
We invite you to contact New Horizons to learn more about our behavioral health treatment program and how we can help you on your journey to recovery. Our helpline is available 24/7 for anyone who needs support or guidance.
1) Make sure any behavioral health center is accredited by local and national organizations like The Joint Commission or CARF International.
2) Look for evidence-based treatments that include individual counseling, group therapy, and holistic approaches.
3) Assess staff qualifications and experience to ensure they specialize in behavioral health disorders.
4) Check that up-to-date methods and technology are used for diagnosis and treatments.
5) Find out about aftercare options, family support systems, mental health nutrition guidance, and alumni networks.
At New Horizons Recovery Centers we provide comprehensive behavioral health treatment for individuals struggling with addiction and behavioral illnesses. We offer an evidence-based approach to recovery that includes the latest in diagnostics and treatments as well as holistic therapy. Contact us today to learn more about our behavioral health program or call our helpline anytime for assistance.Behavioral Health Treatment Program